Admissions Policy for the September 2021 Intake
Our standard admission number is 30 children.
If the school is oversubscribed, priority will be given to:
- Looked after children, or those who have been previously looked after.*
- Children for whom the Local Authority accepts that there are exceptional medical social or welfare reasons which are directly relevant to the school concerned.
- Children with older brothers and/or sisters** who will still be attending Farington Primary School when the younger child starts.
- The remaining places are allocated according to where children live. Those living nearest to the school (measured by a straight line) will have priority.
* This includes any “looked after child”, “previously looked after children” and any child who was previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order.
** Brothers and sisters include adopted and foster children who are living with the same family at the same address.
If you wish to apply for a place or require further information, please follow this link.
Parent Quick Links
Our free communication app allows us to provide parents with instant access to our important messages and up to date school information.
Please contact the school office if you have not received your personal invite.