- Please click on ‘Contact Us’ for this information
Determined Admission Arrangements
- This information can be found in the local authority's composite prospectus which is published on their website. Please click here to access this information.
- Parents can apply on line at www.lancashire.gov.uk
- Parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills on the Ofsted website. Please click here to access this information.
Key Stage 2 Results
- Click here to see details of our Key Stage 2 results for July 2016
- Click here for a direct link to the DfE school performance tables website
The school curriculum:
- Information about our curriculum can be found in the school prospectus. Click here to download a copy.
- Click here to read more about our curriculum
- The measures determined by the headteacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by headteacher of behaviour policy). Please click here for a copy of the school behaviour policy.
The Pupil Premium is funding in addition to the school's budget and is allocated to schools to work with pupils who have been registered for free school meals at any point in the last six years (known as ‘Ever 6 FSM’). Schools are free to decide how to allocate this funding to best support their pupils.
Click here to see our Pupil Premium Strategy statement for 2016/17
Primary School PE and Sport Funding
Special Educational Needs
SEN Information Report Governor Annual Report - Implementation of the Special Educational Needs Policy 2016/2017 Click Here
Special Educational Needs Policy Click Here
Our Local Offer
- From September 2014 there is a statutory requirement on schools to make information available to parents about how they support children and young people with SEN. Click here to read our 'Local Offer.'
- To find our more information about 'Local Offers' click here which will take you to the Lancashire County Council Information
Accessibility Plan Click here
Charging and Remissions Policy
- The school's charging and remissions policy determined by them under section 457 of EA 1996(a). Please click here for details.
A statement of the school's ethos and values.
- Please click on 'Our Mission Statement' on the main menu /Our School above for this information. The school prospectus also includes our school's ethos and values. Click here to download a copy.
Request for copies
If a parent would like a copy of the information on our school’s website we will happily provide it free of charge.