- Please click here for this information.
Admissions Policy for the September 2019 Intake
Our admission number for the 2019 intake is 30 children.
If the school is oversubscribed, priority will be given to:-
- Looked after children, or those who have been previously looked after.*
- Children for whom the Local Authority accepts that there are exceptional medical social or welfare reasons which are directly relevant to the school concerned.
- Children with older brothers and/or sisters** who will still be attending Farington Primary School when the younger child starts.
The remaining places are allocated according to where children live. Those living nearest to the school (measured by a straight line) will have priority.If you wish to apply for a place or require further information, please follow this link.
*This includes any "looked after child", “previously looked after children” and any child who was previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order.
** Brothers and sisters include adopted and foster children who are living with the same family at the same address.
- Parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills on the Ofsted website. Please click here to access this information.
- Whilst we conduct Parental Surveys at least bi-annually, you may also share your views at any time via OfSTED's ParentView service
- Click here to see details of our EYFS, Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 results from the previous academic year.
- Click here for a direct link to the DfE school performance tables website, which will allow you to compare the performance of different schools.
Our School Curriculum:
- Information about our curriculum can be found in the school prospectus. Click here to download a copy.
- Click here to read more about our curriculum
- The measures determined by the headteacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by headteacher of behaviour policy). Please click here for a copy of the school behaviour policy.
- The Pupil Premium is funding in addition to the school's budget and is allocated to schools to work with pupils who have been registered for free school meals at any point in the last six years (known as ‘Ever 6 FSM’). Schools are free to decide how to allocate this funding to best support their pupils. Click here to see our Pupil Premium Strategy statement for 2017/18
Primary School PE and Sport Funding.
- The Sports Premium is additional funding provided to schools to improve the quantity, quality and uptake of sport, both within school and outside. Click here to see how our funding has been spent.
Special Educational Needs & Accessibility
Our SENCo is Mrs Andrea Ashcroft ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Special Educational Needs Policy Click Here
- Click here to read our 'SEN Information Report & Local Offer.'
- To find our more information about 'Local Offers' click here which will take you to the Lancashire County Council Information
- For a copy of our Single Equalities & Accessibility Plan click here
Charging and Remissions Policy
- The school's charging and remissions policy determined by them under section 457 of EA 1996(a). Please click here for details.
A statement of the school's ethos and values.
- Please click here for this information. The school prospectus also includes our school's ethos and values.
Data Protection & Privacy
- School complies with all areas of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) as required by law. For information on how we use personal data, please see our Privacy Notice for Children and Staff/Governors/Volunteer Helpers
Request for copies:
If a parent would like a copy of any information that is provided on our school’s website we will happily provide it free of charge.